1992 B.Sc. (Hons.) Agric, UAF, Pakistan
1994 Applied Food Science & Technol, Univ of Georgia, USA
2005 Dairy Technology, Univ of Wiscosnin- Madison, USA
2006 Dairy Foods Processing, Univ of Guelph, Canada
2012 MBA (Quality Management), School of Business & Management (MUCA), USA
Nasir leads Corporate Quality, Food Safety, Regulatory Affairs & Certification, Central Analytical Services & Environmental Protection functions ensuring compliance to all internal, external & regulatory standards using 21 years of his experience in Total Quality Assurance systems worldwide.
Nasir, a Canadian Citizen; holds a degree in Food Science & Technology and an MBA in Total Quality Management. Nasir has attended University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan, Universities of Georgia, Florida and Wisconsin in USA and University of Guelph and Ottawa Universities in Canada for advanced professional education.
Notable of Nasir’s career path are:
- Group Director – Corporate Quality, Food Safety & Sustainability
– National Aquaculture Group – KSA
- Head of Quality, Food Safety & Commercialization – PepsiCo Int’l Asia-Pacific
- Chief – National Food Safety Risk Profiling – CFIA - Govt. of Canada
- Divisional QA Manager - Cargill Foods /Juices – Florida - USA
- Divisional QA Manager – Parmalat Dairies – Canada
- Director QA & Technical Services - D’ Angelo Beverages - Canada
- Group Head of Quality & Food Safety – Agthia Group - UAE